JMAG Multiphysics Analysis
In response to advancements in analysis for electromechanical design, JMAG has been working on function development of thermal analysis and structural analysis on top of magnetic field analysis, as well as multiphysics analysis combining these analyses over the past 10 years. To execute coupling analysis with other CAE software, we have been focusing on the development of the multipurpose file export tool, as well as coupling analysis with STAR-CCM+ and Abaqus. This article will report the details on the "Solution Seminar of Structural, Liquid, Electromagnetic Field Coupling for Electromechanical Design" event on July 31.
Solenoid Valve Analysis Solution
JMAG has supported the solenoid valve analysis since it was released and has been used for various applications. We introduce solutions using JMAG accounting for the response characteristics evaluation in this issue.
JMAG Tutorial Videos
The JMAG website (www.jmag-international.com) introduces many JMAG features including the latest functions in the tutorial videos. See the videos to get a grasp of the look and feel.
Fully Mastering JMAG
Common Questions for JMAG
JMAG Support Desk provides answers to questions we often receive.
- Mesh information after a deformation obtained from a structure analysis
- How to perform simultaneous calculations
- Hardware specs for MPP parallel computing
- How to automatically accumulate parametric calculation results
- Steps to easily evaluate the properties of the torque of an induction motor
- JMAG European Users Conference 2014
- Exhibitions and Events for September through October, 2014 -
- JMAG Recommended Seminar Introduction -
- Event report for June - August, 2014 -