We released JMAG-Designer Ver.14.0 in December, 2014.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or requests.
Key features in JMAG-Designer Ver.14.0
The most noteworthy changes in JMAG V14 are the improvements made to performance. Not only have single cases been improved, but many performance increases can also be seen in multiple cases such as the parametric analysis. We have also worked hard on improving external linking as well.
We hope you enjoy using the latest version of JMAG.
|Geometry and material models
- More support types of function to import file from other CAD systems such as NX.
Nearly all major CAD systems are supported. Importing from industry standard CAD systems is easier than ever.
- Aperam's data have been added to our material data base of permalloy and
Soft magnetic materials that continue their growth in use have been added.
We will continue to improve our database with the support of the material
|Multiple Cases/Parametric Analysis
- Distributed processing using Linux cluster systems
Prepost processing times, which created a bottleneck in parametric analysis,
can also be distributed, which allows for a great increase in speed compared
to using conventional solvers only.
- Improved operations for multiple case data
When comparing each processing time in a series of the workflows, from
importing projects to contour display, a lot of time was required to import
In V14, the memory requirements have been drastically reduced, allowing
for stress-free importing regardless of the number of elements or cases.
- JMAG Explorer
Analysis data can now be searched for by file name, model name, and study
name. Management and reuse of previously used analysis data has been made
- Indispensable utilities for re-using data, such as setting labels to be
displayed for each case, and exporting only the selected studies as a new
project, have been improved.
|Enhanced Motion Linking Functionality
- Motion status can now be expressed in high accuracy due to the transfer of electromagnetic force from JMAG to external software, or incorporating external force from external software to JMAG.
|Multipurpose File Input / Output Tool
- Conditions set in JMAG and distribution amount of externally imported heat
transfer coefficient, temperature, displacement and stress can be handled
Other than the above, functions are added and enhanced.
Please see the materials below for details.
Introducing to new functions of JMAG Ver.14 (SWF, 2,153KB, User authentication required)
JMAG-Designer Ver.14.0 Download Site and Sample Data
The V14.0 license file will be necessary when using JMAG-Designer Ver.14.0.
- For those who have registered a license during the beta version, please continue to use that license.
Sample data and easy to understand tutorials