This is an agreement between JSOL Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "JSOL") and the user who is licensed to use this model library (hereinafter referred to as "the user").
The user acknowledges that they are bound by the terms and conditions in this agreement when the user saves all or part of the sample data stored in this model library on a storage device such as a computer hard disk, or the user uses this model library on a computer that it is saved in.
In the event that the user has either already executed or plans to execute a separate written licensing agreement, the conditions in said agreement will be applied with the understanding that this licensing agreement take priority.
Article 1 Licensing
- JSOL grants the user the right to use this model library free of charge only after the user agrees to the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Article 2 Restrictions
The user is prohibited from any and all of the following actions:
(a) duplicating, modifying, or reverse engineering any and all parts of this model library;
(b) allowing a third party to duplicate, modify, or reverse engineer any and all parts of this model library;
Article 3 Limitation of Liability
JSOL provides this model library to the user, 'as is' without any expressed or implied warranty in particular that this model library is free of defects, fit for any particular purpose, or that the user's use of this model library does not infringe on any third parties' intellectual property rights. JSOL is not liable to the user for any damages, including compensatory, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, related to or resulting from the user's or a third party's use, whether direct or indirect, of this model library.
Article 4 Property Rights
JSOL retains all of the rights to this model library (including, but not limited to rights in the following clauses) in all of its forms whether original, copies, or modifications.
(a) JSOL retains the right to grant use of this model library to any third parties.
(b) JSOL retains all of the rights to lend or transfer this model library to any third parties.
(c) JSOL retains the rights to create any and all derivative works of this model library.
Article 5 Copyright Notice
Under no circumstances, can the user delete or modify any notices which JSOL attached or indicated on this model library to show that JSOL has copyright or authorship.
Article 6 Confidentiality
- The user may not disclose any information they gain related to this model library to any and all third parties. The user acknowledges that confidential information includes all or part of this model library which is the exclusive property of JSOL.
- The user is bound by the terms and conditions in Article 6 even after this agreement is terminated.
Article 7 Period of Use
- The user may terminate this agreement by deleting the all parts of this model library that the user has saved.
- JSOL reserves the right to terminate this agreement based on its own judgment.
- The user shall not demand compensation or payment under any other pretext from JSOL regarding the termination of this agreement, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 Terms of Agreement
This agreement is valid from the day of installation until the user terminates their use of this model library.
If a period of time is specified for the valid use of this model library, this agreement is terminated when that specified period expires.
Article 9 Default and Termination
This agreement is terminated the moment the user breaches any of the articles within this agreement, or the moment the period of use is exceeded.
The user is required to terminate their use of this model library, and delete all sample data stored in this model library from any and all computers.
Article 10 Support
- This model library is for trial use only and has no support services. Therefore, JSOL is not required to answer any technical questions related to this model library.
- This software is for trial use only, therefore the user may not receive services related to notification of program upgrades or version updates.
- For information including how to install this program, see the README.TXT or download page.
- For any information except as support in Article 10.1, contact:
JSOL Corporation Engineering Technology Division
Address: Harumi Center Building, 2-5-24, Harumi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo,
TEL: +81-(0)3-5859-6020 FAX: +81-(0)3-5859-6035