ProductsElectromagnetic Field Analysis in CATIA®JMAG for CATIA V5
JMAG for CATIA V5
JMAG can be used in CATIA.
Since the CATIA V5 model can automatically generate highly-efficient analysis models, processing time from running the analysis to design change and confirmation can be minimized.
Magnetic field analysis can now be performed from within CATIA V5.
- Further streamline the process of analyzing, and then modifying and re-examining designs
- Maintain your data in a single system
Highly efficient analysis models are automatically generated from the CATIA V5 model.
- No need to divide or simplify models manually for analyses
- Perform 2D and axisymmetric analyses simply by specifying cross-sections
- Use a quick analysis mode to generally capture the magnetic circuit before performing comprehensive analyses
JMAG-CAA is a flexible system that can be configured to match your working environment.
- Utilize external calculation servers for analyses that require more time
- Take advantage of an API capable of accessing analysis models and results An optimization system able to satisfy the needs of each user can be configured simply
- Import existing model data into JMAG. Models can be evaluated even more comprehensively by adding conditions in JMAG.
In Depth Look at JMAG-CAA V5
JMAG CATIA Add-on
- Create geometry and run electromagnetic field analysis right within CATIA
- Maintain your data in a single system.
- Gain invaluable analysis feedback for designs with ease
- Take advantage of analysis condition settings located in a single dialog
box making magnetic field analyses easy for even first time users
- Receive cautions displayed when analysis settings are incomplete or have
- Export lists of analysis settings
- Display the circuit editor
Graphical users interface
List of settings
- Perform 2D analysis based on 3D geometry
- Reduce calculation costs
Run analyses remotely.
- Utilize external calculation servers
- Run analyses with many cases
- Reduce the load on the computer
Take advantage of JMAG.
- Import analysis setting files (JCF) exported from CATIA to JMAG
- Achieve more comprehensive analysises using JMAG
New features available in JMAG-Designer
Motors, generators, transformers, reactors, solenoids, actuators, sensors, etc.
Magnetic flux density, magnetic flux, electromagnetic force, stored energy,
magnetization, current density, Lorentz force, torque, eddy current, eddy current loss
NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION